Table of Contents
- Applying to Become a Millionaire’s Digest Staff/Team Member
- Applying to Become a Contributor/Author for Our Magazine
- Sharing your 300-Word Story
Applying to Become a Millionaire’s Digest Staff/Team Member
Need help getting your blog/website to grow…? Happens to the best of us! We can help you get more likes, more followers, more views and more comments on your posts, and we’ll do it all for free for you!
And Note: As the CEO, I don’t make anybody do anything that I know I wouldn’t like people making me do. I understand that a lot of you have your own blog/website to run too, so I just let you guys write your articles whenever you have the time to do so!
Step 1: What’s in it for you?
- Whenever your articles get published, we’ll make sure to include your name, the topics you write about, and the link to your blog/website in all of the articles you write! If you’re an author and have a book you’re trying to sell, or more than one blog/website, we’ll make sure to include those too!
- Did you know that we currently have more than 9,000+ followers/subscribers and growing by almost 50+ every day? (And this is just here on WordPress!) Well, now that you’re on our team, you’ve now gained 9,000+ more followers/subscribers for your audience!
- Free advertising available only to our Millionaire’s Digest team! (If you need help getting your blog/website out there, we can create a square ad for you and we’ll even put it on the front page too!)
- Do you make your own videos for your own blog/website, or have your own songs you produce…? Well, if you need help getting exposure for those in front of thousands of people too, you can upload them here! (And remember, this is free to anyone!)
- After your articles/posts get published here on the Millionaire’s Digest, it easily and instantly within seconds gets put out there in front of thousands of our readers to see, so keep in mind that if you write something that people really love, you may spark a viral trend to go off on your blog/website.
- We also have it set up for you guys where you can also get your articles published directly on our social media accounts too! (Facebook, Twitter, Etc.)
- We have a page with all of our team members on it, which also includes link(s) to their website(s), as well as what they do for The Millionaire’s Digest! (It’s another thing we do to help get our team members become more noticeable! If you would like to see it, you’re all welcome to check it out here.)
- This one’s for the new bloggers out there who recently joined WordPress! If you’re new to blogging and don’t want to spend at minimum 2 years building up your own blog, then you know you’re always welcome to join ours!
- Unlike other websites and magazines where they make you fill out information and require you to be certified in a specific field, you don’t need a degree here at The Millionaire’s Digest. If you know what you’re passionate about, and you love sharing it with others, then I’ll take you anytime any day!
- Lastly, if there’s anything else you could think of that we could do for you, just make sure to include it in your comment and we’ll see if we can try to make it happen for you!
Step 2: What is The Millionaire’s Digest about…? Like, what’s there to talk about?
Whatever you’re feeling up for! We don’t call it the “Millionaire’s” Digest for nothing! Here’s a quick rundown!
(P.S. – Go with what you’re passionate about and what you love to talk about!)
- Cars & Autos
- Family & Life
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Government & Politics
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Gardening
- Sports & Games
- Stories (Drama, Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Brain Hacks, Happiness, Inspiration, Etc.)
You can write about anything you want, and if it’s not listed under any of our topics you want to write about, I can easily add it for you. (P.S. – Again, just as long as you’re passionate about it!)
Step 3: How are my articles suppose to be written? Like, what do I write about?
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life’s learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
- (Basically, anything people can find useful, can gain from, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things, then it doesn’t get published on The Millionaire’s Digest.)
Step 4: Important parts/Main parts you need to know:
- Tagging your articles: You don’t have to tag your articles, but you’re welcome to if you want to! I usually do that for everyone as a way to help save them some time.
- Setting up your articles: Do not try to set your articles up. For example, you’ll notice that everyone on our team has their articles set up as “Founder of This,” or, “Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member…” I also do that because the process can be very difficult, and it will also save you time.
- Adding Images: If you’re new and you’re just starting out, you won’t be able to add your own images. Once you become an author, you will have that privilege, but, if it’s really that important to you to have a certain image attached or featured with your article, you’re welcome to emailing it to me and I will make sure it gets included in your article.
- Adding Links from Your Blog/Website: Feel free to add hyperlinks and backlinks to other articles you’ve written on your blog, that way it can direct more people back to you. If you do this, though, try to do your best to incorporate them in your writing rather than just adding them at the end of your article.
- Adding Social Media Links/Other Links: After you get done writing your articles, you are not allowed to add any other social media accounts, your email, or any other types of links to it. This also includes irrelevant links too. If you do this, they will get removed from your article, and possibly not get published at all.
- Writing Out Your Articles: You are required to completely write out your entire articles/posts. If you just put a link in your article or write it out half way, then submit it and say you’re done with it, then it will not get published. The only way your articles get published is if they are completely written out and that they are by you.
- Most Important Thing to Know: You are not allowed to write your posts about yourself. If you do, then your posts will get deleted and you will no longer be on our Millionaire’s Digest team. The only exception to this rule is if you’re writing something in the story section, a review on a product of some kind, or a learning experience you had in the past. And I’m not saying this to be mean, but because that’s what our readers ask of us.
- Writing About Products Review: Writing about products, services, or anything else that promotes these type of things is not allowed. The only things that are allowed are books or makeup items. If that’s what you’re really passionate about, then you’ll need to please mention it in your comment before you do so.
Step 5: Apply!
Step 1. First Name, Last Name (Your real name is required.)
Step 2. Tell us what you’re passionate about! (Topics can be found in Step two.)
Step 3: Tell us anything else you would like us to know about you!
Step 4: After that, you are all set! Just leave all that below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you have questions about anything, just include them along with your comment and I will make sure to help get them answered for you!
For those of you who would like to apply but would prefer to do it privately, you’re all welcome to use our website application form.
K&L – The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO
Applying to Become a Contributor/Author for Our Magazine:
Note from The Millionaire’s Digest Author & Publisher:
In order to be able to write for our magazine and get ALL the benefits such as advertising and unlimited number of articles, you have to be a member of our Millionaire’s Digest team. You can still sign up, but you will not get your website tagged along with your article. If you want to sign up to join our Millionaire’s Digest Team, you’ll have to do it through our Want to Join our Millionaire’s Digest Team post.
A Quick Letter from The Millionaire’s Digest Author & Publisher:
Alright, first of all, huge thanks to my team for being patient with me as I am now starting to get back on.
Anyway, this is a note for all my team members about the magazine I said that I was going to start about a month ago, but didn’t quite get around it. So here’s what happened: College came around, which is where I’m at now, and I realized that I made a mistake because there wasn’t necessarily a theme to the magazine, so now I’m re-offering my offer to all of you guys so we can make everything right.
Since the majority of our Millionaire’s Digest team is made up of successful living writers, we’re going to make the first edition about successful living, so my question from me to all of you guys is… are you in or are you out?
If you’re in, than here’s what you need to do and here’s how this is all going to work:
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to thousands and thousands of our Readers, and as I continue to build this up for us, I’ll bring your blog up along with me. (You just have to trust I can do this for you.)
- The freedom to write as many articles as you want. I’ll even let you write them about yourself too!*
- A page all to yourself that I will let you personalize and have 100% control over. (More details coming soon!)
- Every time there is a page break from one category to another, I will promote your blog by creating a square ad, so that every time someone clicks on the photo, it directs them straight to your blog. (And remember, this will stay here forever so keep in mind how many people will be flipping the page to read this.)
- For every single article you write, at the end I will add links to other posts you’ve written on your blog for others to click on and see.
- I also have a feature where I can actually embed videos for you, so if you want that included, I can do that for you to!
- Ever been given the chance to actually write for a magazine, let alone be on the team and in the first edition of one…?
- If there’s anything else you can think of that I could do to help you out more, then I’ll be open to providing it for you too!
What are the rules for writing and getting my articles approved to be in The Millionaire’s Digest magazine?
You are required to write at least 2 articles.
- One needs to be written about your Readers. Meaning, all the same rules apply as before.
- The second one is up to you! Meaning, no rules apply as before.* So if you’ve been dying to write about yourself for The Millionaire’s Digest, then knock yourself out and write as much about yourself as you want. (But you don’t have to if you don’t want to!)
What do I write them about?
Anything you want! I would try to focus them on things such as:
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life’s learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
- Product Reviews
- (Basically anything people find useful, can gain, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things, then it doesn’t get published on The Millionaire’s Digest.)
Let me repeat that again: If it’s NOT any of those things, then it doesn’t get published on The Millionaire’s Digest.
How long should I make them?
However long you want! I encourage you to write them longer since they will be featured in our magazine!
How is the magazine going to work?
This is a very good question, and I spent days thinking about how I’m going to do this, and here’s what I came up with: Since we’re just starting out and we’re not a big enough magazine yet, we’re going to revolve the magazine around one specific category at a time that way each magazine has it’s own theme.
Then, as our user base starts to grow as well as our team, once we hit a certain number of writers for each category, we will launch more than one edition at the same time.
Anything else about the Magazine?
- The magazine is only going to be a digital version, which means it’s only going to be available electronically. We’re not quite big enough to have a printed edition yet… At least for now we’re not…
- Make sure to reference back and add backlinks to other articles and posts you’ve written on your blog. (Yes… you can embed links, photos and videos into an electronic magazine.)
- The magazine will also be available to download and read in Apple’s Bookstore and Newsstand as well.
- The magazine will be published bi-monthly. (Again, we aren’t quite big enough to compete against the big guys out there… At least for now we’re not…)
Sending Your Articles.
To send me your articles, you can either submit them regularly here on WordPress like you do all your other articles and posts, but add in parenthesis (For Magazine) in the title, or you can email them to me as a Microsoft document.
Also, be sure to carefully proofread your work for any spelling errors and mistakes. I suggest you all use Microsoft Word since it points out your spelling errors as you type along. But whatever you do, just make sure you proofread it!! I don’t want people thinking you’re dumb because you misspelled or used the wrong “your.” Then from there, my staff and I will take care of the rest!
How long do I have to get all my articles written 0ut until the deadline?
You have until the end of November (Date is subject to change.)
After that, you’re all set! The magazine will not come out until the second or third week of of the following month, and once it does, I will notify everyone. Also, if you have questions, just leave them below and I will answer them. If it’s more personal, than you can always email me!
Sharing Your 300-Word Story
No information provided except for the first name and last name of the individual who submitted the story will be shared publically without the expressed consent of that entity. Required fields marked are used to prevent fraudulent and unwanted activity from individuals and/or companies who use spamming, phishing, spoofing or any other type of unsolicited type of emails or promotions that get sent directly through our website.