Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Gustavo Pasquini
Founder & Owner of: Chef Gustavo Pasquini
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor and Food & Drink Writer
Techniques: Preparing a rack of lamb- Turned and Glazed Vegetables- Stuffed
1 lamb rack
20 Carrots turned and glazed
20 turnips, turned and glazed
4 zucchinis stuffed with mushroom duxelles
4 tomatoes stuffed with saffron rice pilaf
Bones and trimmings of lamb
30 g onion
3 garlic cloves
30 g fresh breadcrumbs
30 g parsley, chopped
5 garlic cloves
fresh thyme or Provence herbs
melted butter or olive oil
mustard or 1 egg yolk
1/2 bunch of watercress
- Chopped the onions and the mushroom to cook in one pan, after you remove and add to one bowl on the side.
- Pell all the carrots and the turnips, cut all in cubes, add butter to start cooking the vegetables after done you leave on the side.
- Clear all the fat meat, the fat from the top bone you keep. Now chopped all the trimmings from the lamb and keep on the side.
- Chopped all the herbs, garlic, and mix, add bread flour, mustard, olive, salt, pepper and mix all to leave on the side.
- Fry the lamb rack with butter, after taking a color you remove, add on the lamb egg yolk, add the ” Herbs Mix ” on the top of the lamb meat and oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meat and rest.
- Scop the zucchini and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes and clean the seeds, add the zucchini and mushrooms, add tomatoes and rice, and add the tomato to the oven for 10/15 minutes.
Article Credits: Gustavo Pasquini
Millionaire’s Digest Team, ContributorTags: baking cookbooks cooking Food Food Blog foodie foodporn grilling Home lamb recipe recipe ideas Recipes restaurants