Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Mehar Malhotra
Founder & Owner of: Radiant Thoughts
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Family & Life Writer
Happiness is a subjective term. Everyone has a different definition of happiness but some things hold the same amount of happiness for almost everyone. So here are 5 steps towards happiness.
1. First you need to stop and introspect yourself. Are you really doing the things which give you happiness or are you just living in the rat race? There is no harm in just stopping for once and go on a holiday from this cut throat competition and the world which never sleeps.
2. Second if you really aren’t happy with what you are doing,then change it. If you can’t change it then modify it.you don’t love your job but obviously can’t earn without it? Then spend the after work hours and the weekend doing things you absolutely love. You deserve it.
3. Third, surround yourself with positive people. Trust me, in this already tiring and greedy world you don’t need discouraging company. Make friends with people who encourage you and make you happy and you get positive vibes when with them.
4. Eat healthy and reward yourself once a week. Eating healthy has direct impact on our happiness, both psychologically and physically. Eating healthy gives you a sense of confidence and control over your life. It also keeps you active and ultimately happy. You can also reward yourself with a dessert or an unhealthy snack once a week. After all a little cheating has its own fun.
5. Lastly, forgive. Yeah it may sound weird and unrealistic but trust me it feels amazing to let go and forgive. Don’t hold grudges and hate for anybody it silently makes you unhappy and you are not even aware of it. If You have a problem with anybody or didn’t like something they said or did , simply find a right time and go to them and sort things out. You will find immense happiness if all your relationships are intact and stress -free.
Article Credits: Mehar Malhotra
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor
(For Beauty, Inspirational Bloggers & More)
Other Social Media Accounts: