Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Kaila O’ Neill
Founder & Owner of: Makeup by Kaila
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Beauty and Lifestyle Writer
If coming up with blog post ideas is a problem for you, than here’s 25 amazing ideas you can use!
- Current Trends. Write about what’s hot now! There are so many trends that are constantly coming and and out that you will never run out of things to write about!
- Trends you wish were still popular. We all have them-products or clothing items from decades ago that we wish we could still wear in public.
- Things you’ve been loving. Whether it be a makeup product or clothing item, tell your readers all about it!
- Things you’ve been hating. Sadly, there are products out there that are just…cringe. Tell your readers why you aren’t a fan!
- Review a product. (Even if you aren’t being paid for it). It is very important to gain your readers trust. If you give a product they love a positive review, then they will trust your opinion!
- Review a brand. Everyone has a favorite brand. Tell your readers why it’s your favorite!
- Write a Day in the Life post. Your readers love to read your typical post, but I’m sure they also love to learn new things about you!
- What’s in my Bag. Show your readers what you carry around on a daily basis! These posts are so fun to write AND to read
- Extended About Me. Everyone has an about me page, which is typically (no offense) boring. If you write a whole post about who you are so your readers will feel more connected to you!
- Favorite Youtubers. Write about who you love to watch! And who knows, maybe they’ll see your post!
- Favorite Bloggers. Write about other bloggers! This is a great way to connect with other bloggers and even gain exposure for your own blog!
- Interview another blogger. Again, this is a great way to connect with other bloggers! If you interview another blogger and post it, they might even want to do the same for you!
- Blogging Tips. Give your readers, who many if them also have their own blogs, things that you have found to be very helpful in your blogging career!
- How to Start a Blog. While you probably have a lot of readers who already have blogs, you may have a lot who don’t! Give them tips on the best way you have found to start a blog. This can also help new bloggers!
- Night Time Routine. Show your readers what you do before bed every night! Include things such as a schedule, skincare routine, pajamas, and more!
- Morning Routine. Similar to number 15, this just makes your blog more personal! Write about you breakfast, your outfit for the day, and more!
- Your Personal Wishlist. Whether it be makeup or clothes, $1 or $1,000,000, tell your readers why you are so interested in it!
- Outfit/Makeup Looks of the Week. Show your readers what you wore, clothing or makeup for the week. It will give them inspiration and a reason to visit your blog every day!
- Create a list of Blog Post Ideas! Who knows! Maybe you’ll even come up with ideas for your own blog!
- Blog Progression. Every month, six months, year, or whatever you prefer, check in with your readers and let them know how your blog is going and how you feel it has improved over time! Plus these posts will be so fun for you to look back on in a few years.
- Create a Challenge. Make your own challenge for your readers and yourself! You could write about a new fashion item or makeup technique to try everyday for a month and allow them to try things they have never tried before! Plus it will be another reason for them to visit your blog everyday!
- Start a Series. Chose an idea, like writing about a new product, a new habit, or a blog progression post and write about it once a month! This will give your readers something to look forward to
- Product Empties. Show your readers what product you loved so much, you ran out of them!
- High End Alternatives. Write about a high end product or clothing item people are loving and find a more affordable alternative!
- Travel Necessities. Tell your readers what you think is necessary to bring when traveling!
Article Credits: Kaila O’ Neil
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor