2 Quick Ways to Get More Engagement on Your Blog
1. Offer your readers an immediate and interesting action. How?
- Provide live help: When users head to a specific page on your site, ask if they are aware of a new cool feature.
- Provide related items, articles, services: Try writing compelling call-to-actions or create fun surveys for your readers to take.
- Learn more about your user paths and struggles: Take a stance and ask your readers what problems they face and what you can do to help fix them.
2. Turn influencers into ambassadors. Why?
- You make your site more authoritative.
- You increase your site traffic: Most of those influencers will bring their own communities with them.
- You increase your site interactions: Visitors are more willing to comment and share when they can recognize the people in the article.
(For Beauty, Food, Book Bloggers & More!)
Article Credits Go Respectably to Entrepreneur Media, Inc.