Written by Millionaire’s Digest Staff Member: Nina Medina
Founder & Owner of: The Happy Life 101
Millionaire’s Digest Staff Team, Author, Successful Living Writer
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
There are 5 types of people in the world:
1. Those who do not know what they want in life, and do nothing about it.
2. Those who know what they want in life, but don’t know what to do to achieve it.
3. Those who know what they want in life, know what to do but do nothing.
4. Those who know what they want in life, know what to do, and do something about it – but inconsistently (by the way, they are also the ones who easily gives up!)
5. Those who know what they want in life, and do everything they can in their power to achieve it.
My friends, to be happy, it is not enough that one must know what he or she wants in life. It is important to DO something about it.
God has given us resources. All we need to do is use them!
Article Credits: Nina Medina
Millionaire’s Digest Team, AuthorRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in