Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Peter Adewumi
Founder & Owner of: LifeBlog
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Blogging and Family & Life Writer
There are some things you need to learn now if you postpone it, it is not always easy to learn it later. Most illiterates are very intelligent, but it is not easy for them to learn certain things just because, they did not learn them at the right time.
What you will teach children within a week may take them one month sometimes. It is not that they are daft, but they did not build the brain muscle at the right time. Anything can be learned at any age, but there will always be a difference in the duration of learning. For instance, a complex topic that will take a 15-year old for a month may take a 9-year old a year.
Therefore, learn what you are to learn at the right time. In fact, now is the time to learn. Learning has to be a continuous thing, and you have to make it be. Make sure you learn something new every day. It pays off, for you can never know everything, but you can reduce what you don’t know by learning every day.
Besides learning about God, the creator of the whole universe, these are some areas you need to learn and improve on everyday:
1. Computer Literacy. You need to be computer literate and improve on it daily, the world is fast changing to a digitalized one. If you do not acquaint yourself with the knowledge of computing and its applications, you will soon be unfit to live in this planet called earth.
2. Learn about other people. You need other people to succeed in life, hence, you need to know how people behave and react to things and happenings in their environment. If you don’t understand people, it will be difficult to cohabit together in your community, it will be difficult to work and relate with them in your place of work. This has to be done continuously whenever you meet a new person.
3. Learn about other countries. Your country is not the only one in the world, we have many countries and many people living there. You need to learn about these countries, the people living there and their cultures. This has to be done everyday because we have more than 200 countries in the world, many ethnic groups with different dialects. They cannot be exhausted in your lifetime.
4. Learn about other businesses. It is no more news that the richest people around us become wealthy through businesses. This put them in charge, they are financially free and in control. Therefore, you have to be on the lookout everyday for businesses that can put you in the same league and category with the richest.
5. Learn about new topics. There are new topics trending everyday, there are new inventions springing up here and there. And to be really living, you have to keep abreast of new information around you. In fact, this can also be a source of inspiration for you.
Article Credits: Peter Adewumi
Millionaire’s Digest Team, ContributorLike0 LikesPublished in