Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Mookie Galavotti
Founder & Owner of: Mook’s Market
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Books, Business, Education, Entrepreneur and Successful Living Writer
What’s going on everyone! I am super excited to be writing and joining the Millionaire’s Digest team as of today. So why not jump right in and start you off with a nice and easy blog. Today I want to give some quick simple ways we can motivate ourselves so we can enjoy the life and take charge of the day. Just think of it as excitement, you need to think positive and take on the challenges you face with great enthusiasm. Here are five ways that you can easily motivate yourself throughout the day.
- Be Kind to Yourself. The moment you stop comparing the accomplishments of others around you and what they are doing in life, the more time you can focus on what you are doing to better yourself. There are many out there who will always be smarter than you, the moment you embrace that fact, the more free you become to explore, follow what excites you, ignore what they do and focus on you.
- Embrace Vulnerability. The perception of our lives being anything but perfect is a daunting notion. Share the defeats and admit failure. It is a powerful sentiment of motivation, allowing you to move past them struggles. Work through the emotion aspect and then do something more constructive, before you come destructive. Sharing also helps connect deeper with the peers in your life.
- Confront Death. One that many do not want to talk about but what else is a better motivator than to think you might not be here tomorrow? Knowing that you have finite time on this planet will help sharpen your focus. So if you are ever feeling like you are bogged down with mindless activities, just remember that you never know when that day will come.
- Focus. We are all inundated with emails, texts, social media, reality TV, news, a flood of information that distracts us wherever we are at the moment that makes us forget the reasons why we are here in the first place. If you want to reach that next plateau in your life, you will need to turn off the phone and TV for a minute and get to work.
- Do What You Love. I can’t stress this concept enough when I am having conversations with different types of people. Success dwells as the central role of passion and excellence. Do what you love and be proficient at it. Keep in mind also that some of these adoration’s may not always put the bread on the table if it becomes your career choice. Make sure it is doing something good to you in your life somehow.
So there you have it. I hope you really think about trying some of these out, feel free to share your experiences with me to see what works for you or how these affected you in your life. Thanks for tuning in on my first ever blog post with the MD team, I hope you enjoyed and we shall talk to you soon again soon! Have a great day!
Article Credits: Mookie Galavotti
Millionaire’s Digest Team, ContributorLike0 LikesPublished in