Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Pradeep Shrivastava
Founder & Owner of: Pradeep Shrivastava
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Blogging, Books, Entertainment, Family & Life, Successful Living Writer and Writing Writer
Gautama Buddha, or simply the Buddha was an ascetic and sage, on whose teachings Buddhism was founded. He is believed to have lived and taught mostly in the eastern part of ancient India sometime between the sixth and fourth centuries BCE.
Born: 563 BCE – Lumbini, Nepal
Died: 400 BCE (aged 80) – Kushinagar, India
1. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
2. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
3. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
4. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
5. Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
6. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
7. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
8. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
9. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
1o. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
Article Credits: Pradeep Shrivastava
Millionaire’s Digest Team, ContributorLike0 LikesPublished in