Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Katie Dodshon
Founder & Owner of: Girls Geek
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Beauty and Lifestyle Writer
Since the summer season is coming to an end, we need to think carefully about what we need to take out with us.
The essential essentials:
- Hairbrush– for when that unexpected gust of wind blows your weave totally out of place.
- Lip balm– Cold wind means chapped lips, always carry this around to pop on when they feel dry.
- Paracetamol– Or any other pain relief. We never know when that stressed-at-work headache is going to kick in.
- Feminine hygiene– That time of the month could catch you off guard, always be prepared!
The unexpected weather essentials:
- Sunglasses– Gorgeous fashion accessory even if the sun doesn’t come out.
- Umbrella– It goes without saying to always carry one everywhere, who wants to be caught up in a downpour? Not me.
The ‘freshen up’ essentials:
- Body spray/deodorant– There is nothing worse than feeling a bit sweaty after a long day and not being able to do anything about it! Always have a mini spray in your bag to freshen up whenever you feel like it.
- Perfume– Although not essential, it’s nice to always be smelling like you did when you first left the house this morning.
The ‘top up’ essentials:
- Concealer– Handy little thing to keep close incase a spot appears out of the blue! Also brightens the eyes if you’ve had a really long day.
- Mascara– Topping up mascara in your lunch break will widen your eyes so you look fresh for the rest of the day.
- Powder– Just incase your makeup hasn’t stayed as well as you thought!
- Mini cosmetics bag– To keep all these makeup products together.
Article Credits: Katie Dodshon
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor