Important Message: This is only available to our Millionire’s Digest Team. If you want to sign up to join our Millionaire’s Digest Team, you’ll have to do it through our Want to Join our Millionaire’s Digest Team post.
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll easily get your article(s) out in front of thousands of Readers.
- The freedom to write as many articles as you want. We’ll even let you write them about yourself too.*
- A page that I will let you personalize and have 100% control over. (More details coming soon!)
- We’ll list your blog in our magazine as a square ad for consumers to see. (And remember, this will stay here forever, so keep in mind how many people will be flipping the page to see this.)
- For every single article you write, at the end I can add links to other posts as well as links to any of your social media accounts.
- I also have a feature where I can actually embed videos for you, so if you want that included, I can do that for you too!
- Ever been given the chance to actually write for a magazine, let alone be on the team and in the first edition of one…?
- If there’s anything else you can think of that I could do to help you out more, then I’ll be open to providing it for you too, but to summarize everything up, you just give me your articles and I’ll make sure everything else gets taken care of.
What are the rules for writing and getting my articles approved to be in The Millionaire’s Digest magazine?
You are required to write at least one article.
- That article needs to be written about your Readers. Meaning, all the same rules apply as before.
- After that, the rest of the articles you write is up to you! Meaning, you’re welcome to write as much about yourself as you want, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to!
What do I write them about?
Anything that can relate to any of the following categories! (P.S. – Go with what you’re passionate about!):
- Cars & Autos
- Family & Life
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Government & Politics
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Gardening
- Stories (Drama, Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Brain Hacks, Happiness, Inspiration, Etc.)
How should I write my articles?
Write them however you want. Since this is a magazine, do your best to write them in paragraphs. Please know though, that if you knowingly write something that you obviously know you shouldn’t have, then don’t come asking me why you’re article(s) are not in the magazine. You’ll also be subject to being dimissed from our Millionaire’s Digest team depending on how serious the incident is.
How long should I make them?
However long you want. There’s no word count or anything. I encourage you to write them longer since they will be featured in our magazine, but remember, choose content over length.
How is the magazine going to work?
Good question. Since we’re just starting out and we’re not as big as all the other magazines out there, we’re going to revolve the magazine around one specific category at a time that way each magazine has it’s own theme.
For example, this one is just about successful living. The next one that comes out could be about travel, but it just depends on the number of outside factors.
Once we hit a certain number of writers for each category, we will launch more than one edition at the same time.
Anything else about the Magazine?
- The magazine is only going to be a digital version, which means it’s only going to be available electronically. We’re not quite big enough to have a printed edition yet… At least for now we’re not…
- Make sure to reference back and add backlinks to other articles and posts you’ve written on your blog. (Yes… I can embed links, photos and videos into an electronic magazine.)
- The magazine will also be available to download and read in Apple’s Bookstore, the Newsstand, Google’s Play Store and more!
- We’ll do our best to get a magazine published every month.
Sending Your Articles.
To send in your articles, you can either submit them regularly here on WordPress like you do all your other articles and posts, but just add in parenthesis (For Magazine) at the beginning in the title, or you can email them to me as a Microsoft document at: email@example.com
Example (Wrong Way): 3 Goals to Set this Month
Example (Right Way): (For Magazine) 3 Goals to Set this Month
Also, be sure to carefully proofread your work for any spelling errors and mistakes. I suggest you all use Microsoft Word since it points out your spelling errors as you type along, nbut whatever you do, just make sure you proofread it!! I don’t want people thinking you’re dumb because you misspelled or used the wrong “your.” Then from there, I will make sure it everything else gets taken care of for you!
When is the last day to turn in my articles?
You have until the end of December. If I don’t receive your articles by the end of the deadline, than I will not feature them in our magazine.
Just want give another huge thanks to all of you out there who allow me to do this for you guys, as well as help me out as well! Also, the magazine will not come out until the second or third week of of the following month, and once it does, I will notify everyone, and if you have any questions, just leave them below and I will answer them for you. If it’s more personal, than you know you can always email me!
K&L -The Millionaire’s Digest Author & Publisher