Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Sheila C.
Founder & Owner of: Sheila Mo
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor and Lifestyle Writer
Don’t we all love it when social media is used for good hence roll our eyes on the other hand when it brings out the worst in people?
Social media can be good and as well toxic-This is where you need to know where to draw the line.Talk about balance.We are talking about a healthy social media today!
- When you start comparing yourself with others
- When you can’t put your phone away
- When you can’t stay atleast a day without it
- When it’s now an issue in your marriage/relationship
- When it’s the first thing you browse when you wake up and go to bed
- When you feel void without it
- When instantgram + FB are always at family dinners
- When you run to your phone every time you feel awkward just so people will think you are busy doing something on your phone
Food/Questions for thought
- Do you really use it for business or is it just an excuse?
- Why do you follow people that you follow?
- Isn’t this meant to be private?
- Can you still look people straight in their eyes and have real conversations with them?
- How was your life before you had social medial?Don’t you miss that private life at times?
- It might be the right time now to turn off the WiFi every night to protect those children!
- Wouldn’t it be a cool ritual for everyone to put their phones away in one basket during family meal times?
Let us think before we act.
Article Credits: Sheila C.
Millionaire’s Digest Team, ContributorTags: facebook Inspiration Inspirational Instagram Life Lifestyle New Blog phones Psychology social media talking thinking Twitter Writing