Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Katie Dodshon
Founder & Owner of: Girls Geek
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Beauty and Lifestyle Writer
We are always told it’s what is inside that counts. Regardless of what we look like on the outside, it is all about the person we are on the inside, the side people don’t physically see straight away.
But if we are beautiful on the inside this automatically shines through, making us look more physically attractive.
So… Just as we thought everything had been done in the makeup department to make us look beautiful, there really is more.
These simple but important tips will bring out the best of your inner self:
- Think positive. Always – people who think negative thoughts project a negative energy around them, instantly making them look less attractive. If you are always looking for the best in every situation and being optimistic about everything that comes your way, positive energy will automatically make you come across more attractive to someone. Look at the classic Roal Dahl book ‘The Twits’, don’t be a twit.
- Smile. Always- Smile at everyone you come across. A smile on any face gives off a friendly vibe, making people feel more comfortable around you. It goes without saying a smile is the best look on anyone’s face. A smile can be noticed from a mile off.. And it goes a long way.
- Be confident – confidence is the key to any success and will even come in handy if you are wanting your inner beauty to shine through! Those who wear whatever they like with pride are those who turn heads. Don’t worry about what people think of you, everybody is entitled to be their own individual self, be proud of that.
- Be appreciative – Each day when you wake up, count all the things you are grateful for before leaving your bed, this will prepare you for the day ahead, with a positive outlook. Don’t wake up dreading a task you may have to do at work or worrying about something that is happening next week. Take each day as it comes and be thankful for it, we never know how long we have in this precious life. Starting the day thanking yourself for everything that’s good in your life will boost your mood, making you more approachable and friendly throughout the day.
- Be kind – Being nice costs nothing, treat everyone that comes in your path with respect. Kindness is the key to showing your inner beauty – if people can get along with you and find you friendly, this will pair up with your physical attractiveness and make you stand out wonderfully as a whole.
Thank you for reading!
Article Credits: Katie Dodshon
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor