Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Anushka Jambhale Founder & Owner of: My Maomi Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Beauty, Books, Business, Health & Fitness and Successful Living Writer From beginning of civilization till today’s modern era, the world has been fortunate enough to see birth of some the great...
Archive for category: Leadership
Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Samia Hassan Founder & Owner of: Samia J. Hassan Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Entertainment, Entrepreneur, Family & Life, Successful Living & Writing Writer I watched an online talk between ‘Noam Chomsky’ & ‘Yanis Varoufakis’ the former Greek Finance minister and was amazed at the...
1. Try to be someone they are not. In everything we do, we have to ask ourselves, “Why am I doing this? Am I suited for it? Does it fit me? Is it sustainable?” If the answer is no to any of these questions, you better have a very good reason...
If I’m not the best, someone else is. Everyone talks about the importance of loving what you do, but if you’re one of a thousand doing the same thing the same way, you’re not going to love the result. Being passionate about what you do is a good start....
1. Confidence Do you believe in yourself and your abilities? Can you effectively navigate conflict and challenges? Do you have well-developed social skills?
Early in your career, your self-worth is frequently tied to individual accomplishments. You make your mark by being a doer and by delivering results. There are outputs you can point to with pride, and you’re able to leave at the end of the day feeling a sense of accomplishment. If...
Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Nola Crow Founder & Owner of: 4373 Fashion Lane Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Beauty and Fashion Writer You volunteer your time and energy to an organization. You are younger than all of your fellow volunteers. You are really called the, “baby,” of the group but,...
Learn about how being a disrupter and going against the conventional-wisdom can be a winning strategy.
Written by Millionaire’s Digest Staff Member: Aui V. Founder & Owner of: Aui’s Den Millionaire’s Digest Staff Team, Editor and Author of The Booze Stole My Son: Don’t Let It Steal Yours I’m sure many Filipinos are having a second thought today whether they made the right choice voting for...
Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Mliae A. Founder & Owner of: Life Experiment Blog Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor and Travel Writer Ever wonder what attributes highly successful have in common that set them apart from the rest of us? You might be surprised, it’s not as much as one might...
For Bloggers, Authors, Founders, CEO’s, Small Business Startups, or Anyone with a Passion for Writing! (Cost is Free!)
- Want to Become a Writer on the Millionaire’s Digest Team? (All Are Welcomed to Join!) September 10, 2017
- Some Secrets to Healthy Living: The Five Areas September 6, 2017
- 7 Blogging Misconceptions September 6, 2017
- Want to Receive Our New Magazine? (Available to Anyone!) August 25, 2017
- Want Your 300-Word Story Featured on Our Website? (All Are Welcome!) August 24, 2017
- The Loneliness of the Night August 16, 2017
- The Formula for a Successful Life August 16, 2017
- Golden City August 16, 2017
- Who Are You? August 16, 2017
- How to Be Successful at Anything You Do – 3 Steps August 16, 2017
- Why Fashion Week is so Important August 16, 2017
- 3 Keys to Determine Your Success August 16, 2017
- Stay Positive August 16, 2017
- Your Creativity is There to Be Shared August 16, 2017
- The 80-20 Rule: How to Use Less to Be More Effective August 16, 2017