Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Isabella S.
Founder & Owner of: Whenever Inspiration Stikes
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Beauty and Lifestyle Writer
Have you failed recently? Do you get annoyed by the success of your peers? Do you feel as though you need to work harder to gain the approval of the people around you? Well I’d like to tell you to stop that right now. Here are 5 things you can do right now to feel amazing about yourself.
Ask yourself these simple questions. (Write your answers on a sheet of paper!)
- What are five things you’ve accomplished that you’re proud of? Maybe you have a great partner alongside you, maybe you have an awesome job, maybe you went to a phenomenal university—whatever it may be, write about how you got there.
- Who are your five best friends? What have they helped you to do? What are the things you like most about them?
- What was the most difficult period in your life? How did you get through it? Who do you know that’s been through something even worse?
- What is something you’ve been wanting to accomplish? Do you want a raise, a promotion? Do you want to complete that assignment you got months ago? Do you want to start your own blog? Write down the steps you need to take to get there. Now DO IT! Start following your dreams!
- What is something that’s been on your bucket list for a long time? Maybe you want to go to a concert or finally go clubbing. Maybe you want to do karaoke or take a dance class. Now find ways to cross these things off of your list!
Now frame this list!! Put it on your wall and look at it everyday! Remind yourself that you have a dream and that you will get to live out your dream one day.
Once you write all of these things down you should begin to feel empowered. You are inferior to no one. You can accomplish anything you put your mind to. So go ahead and start building the life you want and becoming the person you want to be. But most importantly, remember that everyone you talk to is a human being. We all have vulnerabilities and points of weakness. Nobody is perfect. Even though you may have a few hurdles to jump through, nothing should get in the way of you and your dream.
Article Credits: Isabella S.
Millionaire’s Digest Team, ContributorRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in Tags: Beauty body Business clothing dress Entrepreneur family fashion Life Lifestyle Makeup Skin Style Work