Need somewhere other than your blog/website where you can get your articles and stories published…? Well, you’re all welcome to get them published in our magazine, and we can get them out in front of our large audience for you!
And note: As the young Entrepreneur and CEO of the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine, I understand that every magazine that’s ever been created, and every magazine that continues to be created are for those with professional degrees, but here at the Millionaire’s Digest, you don’t need a degree to share what you’re passionate about.
As long as you know what you love to talk about, and you’re passionate about sharing it with others, then you’re always welcome to join our Millionaire’s Digest Magazine!
Step 1: How does the magazine work?
The magazine works like this: Here at the Millionaire’s Digest, my job (the Founder & CEO) is just to make sure everyone’s articles get published, and at the beginning of every month, I send out an invitation to everyone, that way you can:
- Know and plan ahead of time.
- Don’t have to worry if you missed anything.
- Don’t have to keep checking back all the time.
- Can still run your own blog/website without me having to interfere.
So really, you are still running your own blog/website, except we just give you the chance to get an article or two featured and published in our magazine each month!
Step 2: What’s in it for you?
- For those of you who don’t have access to get your articles published somewhere else other than your blog/website, you’re always welcome here, and we will get your articles and stories published in our magazine for you!
- As of to date, we currently have more than 10,000+ readers and subscribers, so if you’re someone who needs help getting your articles out there (blog/website included), we can help take care of that for you!
- Unlike all the other magazines out there, we do not charge any of our writers to pay to get their articles featured in ours. (Cost is free and always will be!)
- After you finish writing out your articles, you just submit them to us, and then we take care of the rest from there! (Editing them, designing the magazine, publishing the magazine, delivering the magazine, etc.)
- As the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine Founder & CEO, I understand that a lot of you can get busy in life, so whenever we get ready to launch a new magazine that you’re passionate about writing for, you do not have to write for it if you do not have the time to do so. (You’re welcome to write for the magazines you applied for at whatever time works for you!)
- As the CEO, I also understand that when life gets busy, keeping up with things can be difficult so as a helpful reminder, whenever we come out with a new magazine that you applied and are passionate about writing for, we’ll make sure to let you know ahead of time that way you don’t have to keep checking back and worrying if you missed anything.
- For those of you who join earlier, as our magazine continues to grow, magazine spaces and pages will become limited so if we reach the point to where we can no longer accept any more articles, those who applied first will be guaranteed a spot over those who applied later regardless of how late everyone turns in their articles.
- In the future, we’re going to have to eventually one day price all of these only if we want to keep this opened for free to everyone, and so, as a favor in return, for those of you who write for the specific magazine edition we’re coming out with, we will make sure that you get to receive the magazine for free! (This also goes for the print editions in the future too!)
- Finally, if there’s anything else you can think of, just leave it below along with your comment, and I will see if I can make it happen for you!
Step 3: What magazines can I apply to write for, and how many can I apply to write for?
You’re welcome to choose and apply for how many ever you would like! (P.S. – Just as long as you’re passionate about writing for each one of them!)
Also, please keep in mind: Each topic below represents its own magazine product line, which means there’s more than one magazine that gets published under that specific topic. (We just use these topics as a way to know what our writers are mainly passionate about writing for, so in the future, we can launch individual magazines based on what they specifically told us.)
Magazines/Topics You Can Apply to Write for:
- Cars & Autos
- Family & Life
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Games (Board Games, Video Games, Yard Games, Etc.)
- Government & Politics
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Gardening
- Stories (Drama, Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Brain Hacks, Happiness, Inspiration, Etc.)
Step 4: How are my articles suppose to be written?
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
Basically, anything people can find useful, can gain from, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things, then we’re going to have to respectfully decline publishing your article in our magazine.
Step 5: What will get me removed as a writer for the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine? (3 Things)
1. Writing your article(s) about yourself. You are not allowed to write your article(s) about yourself, and if you do, then you will automatically be dismissed from our team without the possibility of ever getting the chance to be let on it again. The only exception to this is if you are writing your article(s) based on an experience you had, or if you’re writing for our Stories Magazine.
2. Writing about brands, products, and services. You may not write about brands, products and services, however, lately we’ve realized that if you are:
- A writer for our Beauty Magazine.
- A writer for our Books Magazine.
- A writer for our Fashion & Style Magazine.
- A writer for our Games Magazine.
- A writer for our Travel Magazine.
In general, a writer for any of our magazines that makes it seem almost impossible to not write and talk about the products, services, and places in the industry that you’re passionate about, we have changed this rule and have now let writers write about them, but under one condition: Just as long as they are helpful and you give people something to take away from them. If it comes off as too promotional, then we will have to respectfully decline publishing it in our magazine.
Step 6: Questions & Answers About Our Magazine. (FAQ)
- Does it cost anything to apply? No. Just like it doesn’t make sense to charge someone who’s passionate about writing, it doesn’t make sense to us either, so the cost is free, and always will be too!
- Is there a limit on the number of articles I can write for each magazine edition I chose? Yes. Due to the high demand and the number of people who want to write for our magazine, we can only allow each writer to get one article featured in them. However, if you have more articles that you would like to write, you’re always welcome to join our Millionaire’s Digest Team, and we will still get them published in front of our other 10,000+ readers to see.
- What if I change my email? If you change your email you will need to let us know by contacting us through our Contact Us page if you want the magazine invitation sent to the right email every month.
- Do writers get to receive the magazine for free? Absolutely! We never forget to return the favor for our magazine writers! However, please know that as the CEO, I treat everyone equally, and so as a way to be fair and honest with those who took their time out to put in the work to write their article versus those who didn’t should be the only ones who get to receive the magazine for free. (And I’m sure you would be the same way too if it was you and them the other way around.)
- How will the magazine be delivered? As of now, the magazines are only available and delivered to everyone by email. However, as the young Entrepreneur and CEO, while I’m not here running the website, I’m out working to get all of the funds I need so we can get the print editions in which I know I will have by next year.
- Can I use my blog/website name instead of my name when I get my articles published? No. We require everyone (except for businesses and companies) to use their first and last name if they want to get their articles published in our magazines. However, we will still tag your blog/website in your articles for those of you who have one. Also, please note that as a way to keep everyone’s name private, we only publish your first name and the first initial of your last name.
- Are the magazine(s) free? Yes! They are currently free to anyone who would like to order/receive them!
- Where/how can I get the magazine(s)? They are available through our magazine order form!
- Are the magazines going to be available as print editions? No. We’re not quite big enough to publish our own print editions. (At least not yet we’re not…) However, once we are, I plan to have every magazine in our product line published and rolling out into the market every month! (And you can hold me to that too!)
- Can a Business or Company apply to write for the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine(s)? Of course! If you’re a business or company looking to apply, you’ll need to contact us through our Contact Us page to let us know!
Step 7: Apply!
Please Note: You must complete all of the following steps in order to become a writer for our magazine. If you choose not to follow all of them, then we will have to respectfully decline your request. (Sorry.)
Step 1: First Name, Last Name (Required)
Step 2: Blog/website if you have one and would like it published in our magazine. (Optional)
Step 3: Tell us what magazines you’re passionate about writing for! (Magazine editions can be found in Step 3.)
Step 4: For each magazine edition/topic you chose, what specifically do you plan to write your articles and stories about? (Please be descriptive and describe for each if you applied to write for more than one magazine.)
Step 5: Last but not least, tell us anything else you would like us know!
After that, you’re all set! Just leave all of that information below, and I will get back to you as quickly as I can! (For those of you who would like to apply, but would prefer to do it more privately, you’re welcome to use our magazine application form.)
And as always, if any of you have any questions, just leave them below and I will make sure to help get them answered for you!
K&L – Millionaire’s Digest Magazine Founder & CEO