Advertisements

Happiness is Life (1 min read)

Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Prasenjeet Gautam

Founder & Owner of: Prasenjeet Gautam

Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor and Photography Writer

Happiness Life is colorful. As per the survey, Only one thing has come out, happiness is life. Even if you are working as a President, Prime Minister, Common men, Employee, Employer, Actor, Doctor or XYZ. Everybody’s requirement is happiness.

But how many of us are happy, Is a big question mark. We should really explore our self, What is the reason for unhappiness. Find out the reason and follow the solution. If you are really looking for happiness.

I am sharing a reason, Why most of the Indians are unhappy. Indian are career conscious people. Parents decide the future plan for their children without discussing. If career is settled, we are happy, but if a career is shaky then we are not happy. Disappointing reason.

Few Example I am sharing:

If I become CEO of the company then only I will be happy ……Wow. Why can’t you be happy when you are a manager. No answer I have ever received.

One day I will be great businessmen, then I will be Happy. Wow, why are you not happy today, why are waiting for that one day. No answer.

One day I will buy big bungalow then I will be happy. Wow. Why are you not happy in your small flat. No answer at all.

These are a few thoughts people carry along with them, But never try to carry happiness.

My experience says only Happiness can give you life.

Happiness is the biggest medicine, solution, power to make your life healthy and wealthy. Start living happy life from now.

Article Credits: Prasenjeet Gautam

Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor

(For Successful Living Bloggers & More)
Advertisements
14 Comments
  1. williwash 4 months ago

Reblogged this on WilliWash.

2. Surya Pratap 4 months ago

Precisely accurate and a concept to ponder upon. Thanks a lot for sharing buddy

3. Sad but true.. We really need to learn and make life’s journey a happy one! In fact, I have written some articles similar to this one on my blog – https://poojasrosetintedglasses.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/to-quote-or-not-to-quote/
    Do check it out if interested..

4. Prashasti Patel 5 months ago

Absolutely true.. specially for INDIANS. 😡 I hope new generation keep this in mind always that career according to parents that is money for safe future… neverever give us happiness .
    Visit my blog – prashasti125.wordpress.com

5. Vikram Solanki 5 months ago

Wonderful message

6. emilyrebeccarose6 5 months ago

Happiness is key!

7. […] via Happiness is Life (1 min read) — Millionaire’s Digest […]

8. wishes.spardha 6 months ago

Nice post

9. Shannen Nichole 7 months ago

nice motivation

10. AlwaysShawna 7 months ago

One day at a time, if you are waiting to reach your dreams in order to feel happy then you need to re-think a few things. Great Reminder Be Happy Now

11. TheFeatheredSleep 8 months ago

I’m not sure I agree with this = made me think of how often depressed people are ‘condemned’ for being depressed like it’s a choice. It’s my opinion few if any would ever choose such a perspective but I also don’t believe depression is something you can ‘cure’ easily if at all when it’s not due to a situation (bereavement etc) because it’s like saying ‘let’s change how we view the world entirely’ which yes, maybe some can do but most of us are who we are, and as such if you see the sadness in the world and it is that coupled with not seeing distractions like football as appeasing that intrinsic sadness, then you’re going to for the most part, view the world and life as ‘suffering’ with respites of joy/happiness. That’s how I view the world it’s not because I do not acknowledge others are happy maybe even most of the time, nor that I don’t wish I had that perspective, but since I was a kid I opened my eyes and I saw the world and this is what I saw. I’m not sure that is cultural, genetic, learned or can be un-learned through behavioral or cognitive ‘therapy’ I think it’s the mortar of our soul, some have different souls, some seem to be able to live on the ‘froth of the daydream’ whilst others can ‘make the best of it’ and others ‘endure’ and others are sorrow laiden. I would say, it helps nobody who is ever depressed whether short or long term, to be condemned for it, so I always welcome different perspectives that don’t being with ‘if you just wanted to be happy you could make it so’

12. […] via Happiness is Life (1 min read) — Millionaire’s Digest […]

13. Shiva Malekopmath 8 months ago

Prasenjeet!
    People do not live in the present. So no happiness, why? No answer.
    😀😂😅😱🤔
    Shiva

© 2017, Millionaire's Digest Company - A Media Publishing Platform, Magazine Product Line, and Social Networking Site.

or