Face It, we all have “About Me” pages, right? But the problem is they all suck, including mine. At least until now! Here’s what you can do to make your “About Me” page more exciting for readers to read.
1. How did your childhood prepare you for your job today?
2. What’s your dream occupation — the one job you’d love to have if you weren’t doing what you’re doing now?
3. Describe your first car and what you loved or hated most about it.
4. Do you have hidden talents most people don’t know about?
5. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
6. What embarrassing mistake have you made that has taught you a lesson?
7. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever done?
8. What’s your favorite sports team and how far will you go to show your support?
9. Share something funny or endearing about your pet.
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
11. How did people describe you in your high school yearbook?
12. Who’s your best friend and why?
13. What’s on your Bucket List?
Feel free to share one below! I’d love to hear it!