Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Nola Crow
Founder & Owner of: 4373 Fashion Lane
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Beauty and Fashion Writer
I asked, what happens when mistakes aren’t forgiven? They can be with time. Our time has come. So, with time and tears I was told, that I was forgiven. How do men and women in spouseville forgive each other? With actions! What kind of actions? Use your imagination, lol ????????????
What did we learn from this? Anyone can be forgiven. The word says to forgive right? Yes, but we are human beings. Thus, our flaws are always there. True forgiveness:
- Never allows you to unforgive the actions.
- Allows you to seek and maintain peace in a relationship.
- Someone must be the bigger person. The question is: will that person be you?
- Being the bigger person in the circle of forgiveness is the truest test of courage.
- It takes courage.
- It allows for a peaceful solution to the delima.
- God smiles and his love allows for you to feel rewarded spiritually, by your actions.
- Reminds us to never repeat past actions.
- Let’s us remain loving and kind.
- Takes the guilt and shame away from the actions committed.
Finally, in the workplace and in relationships, forgiveness is the ace you have to play. When you’re willing to forgive or have been forgiven, you reap so many freedoms of your spirit. Never be afraid to show or give forgiveness.
Lioness Stargazer ?????
Article Credits: Nola Crow
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor