- Write awesome, engaging headlines.
- Incorporate relevant stories.
- Format your content to make it scannable
- Use visuals. (better still if the visual can be easily shared)
- Give something valuable away for free.
1. Use Powerful, Emotional Connecting Headlines
Use powerful and emotional headlines to get people easily interested and engaged into what you have to share. Try using these examples for your next post:
- Classic how-to
- Ask a burning question
- Point out mistakes, errors, and goofs most people make
- A complete guide
- Reasons why
2. Blog Readers Love Storytelling! Give Them a Story to Read!
Storytelling is a great way to get bloggers to read your posts! Here’s why:
- Stories increase credibility and clarity in the facts you write.
- Stories make you bond with readers.
- Stories are entertaining.
- Stories win the attention of your readers.
- Stories will inspire readers to take action.
3. Use more White Space
If you use huge blocks of 10 long sentences per paragraph, people will rarely read through them. So, break your post into small paragraphs; even one-sentence paragraphs are acceptable. Try this:
- Create subheads to partition your content and tell your story. Also, play around with text size, fonts and bullet points.
- Highlight some of the important words to ensure that your message stands out to grab the readers’ attention.
4. Use Visuals
Visual content contributes to 90 percent of all information transmitted to the human brain and the brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text. Try using these:
Use different types of videos to enhance your business like how-to videos, customer testimonials, demonstrations or animated explainer videos.
To appeal to the audience, incorporate the right shapes, colors and fonts to communicate important information.
Use of memes is an incredibly unique way to evoke your blog readers’ positive emotions and allows you to add in some in-jokes, and this is a fantastic way to excite your audience and create a lively community for your brand.
5. Provide freebies
Blog Readers love FREE STUFF!
Give away amazing helpful content for free! Why…? I bet you didn’t know that this is the number one way to improve your credibility and position yourself as an expert. It is also the No. 1 way to build a substantial email list.
Your freebies will also entice readers to go back to your site and read more content. It will also encourage the blog reader to share your website and content with friends and colleagues.
See, we told you it works…