Need somewhere you can get your articles published in front and in the hands of over thousands of readers and viewers? Well, you’re all welcome to join our magazine, and we can help you get more people, more exposure, more visitors, more traffic, and more subscribers to your blog/website!
And note: As the young Entrepreneur and Founder of the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine, I understand that every magazine that’s ever been created, and every magazine that continues to be created, are for those with professional degrees, but here at the Millionaire’s Digest, you don’t need a degree to share what you’re passionate about.
As long as you know what you love to talk about, and you’re passionate about sharing it with others, then you’re always welcome to join our Millionaire’s Digest magazine!
Step 1: How does the magazine work?
The magazine works like this: Here at the Millionaire’s Digest, my job (the Founder & CEO) is just to make sure everyone’s articles get published, and at the beginning of every month, whenever we come out with a new magazine that you’re passionate about writing for, I’ll make sure to let all you all know ahead of time that way you guys:
- Can know and plan ahead of time.
- Don’t have to worry or keep having to check back all the time.
- Can still run your own blog/website without me having to interfere.
So you’re really still running your own blog/website, but you’re just given the chance to get an article or two published in our magazine each month!
Step 2: What’s in it for you?
- We currently have more than 12,000+ readers and subscribers, so if you’re someone who needs help getting your articles out there (blog/website included!), we can help take care of that for you! Also, keep in mind that as our magazine continues to grow even more, so will the number of new people who will be seeing your articles.
- For those of you who don’t have access to get your articles published somewhere else other than your blog/website or WordPress, you’re always welcome here, and we will get your articles and stories published in our magazine for you!
- Unlike all the other magazines out there, we don’t charge any writers to pay to get their articles featured in them. (Cost is free!)
- After you finish writing your articles, all you have to do is submit them, and then we take care of the rest from there! (Editing them, designing the magazine, adding the images, making sure we roll out the magazine in the market, etc.)
- As the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine Founder & CEO, I understand that a lot of you can get busy in life, so whenever we get ready to launch a new magazine that you’re passionate about writing for, you don’t have to write for them if you don’t have the time to do so. (You’re welcome to write for the magazines you applied for whenever you have the time to do so!)
- I also understand that when life gets busy, keeping up with things can be difficult so as a favor for you guys, whenever we come out with a new magazine that you applied and are passionate about writing for, we’ll make sure to let you guys know ahead of time so you don’t have to keep checking back!
- For those of you who join earlier, as our magazine team continues to grow, magazine spaces and pages will become limited so if we reach the point to where we can no longer accept any more articles, those who applied first will be guaranteed a spot over those who applied later regardless of how late you turn in your articles.
- In the future, we’re going to have to eventually one day price all of these, but for those of you who write for the specific magazine edition we’re coming out with, we will deliver it to you for free.
- Finally, if there’s anything else you can think of, just leave it below along with your comment, and I will see if I can make it happen for you!
Step 3: What magazines can I apply to write for, and how many can I apply to write for?
You’re welcome to choose and apply for how many ever you would like! (P.S. – Go with the magazines you’re passionate about writing for!)
Important to Keep in Mind: Each topic below represents its own magazine product line, which means there’s more than one magazine edition that gets produced and published under that specific topic. (We just use these topics as a way to know what our writers are mainly passionate about writing for, so in the future, we can launch individual magazines based on what they specifically told us!)
Magazines/Topics You Can Apply to Write for:
- Cars & Autos
- Family & Life
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Games (Board Games, Video Games, Yard Games, Etc.)
- Government & Politics
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Gardening
- Stories (Drama, Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Brain Hacks, Happiness, Inspiration, Etc.)
Step 4: How are my articles suppose to be written?
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
Basically, anything people can find useful, can gain from, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things, then we’re going to have to respectfully decline your article.
Step 5: What will get me removed from the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine? (3 Things)
- Writing your article(s) about yourself. You are not allowed to write your article(s) about yourself, and if you do, then you will automatically be dismissed from our team without the possibility of ever getting the chance to be let on it again. The only exception to this is if you’re writing your article(s) based on an experience you had, or if you’re writing for our Stories Magazine.
- Writing about brands, products, and services. You are not allowed to write about any brands, products, or service. If you do, then you will be dismissed from our team and you will not be able to rejoin our Millionaire’s Digest Magazine Team again. However, since we have a lot of writers who are passionate about writing about book reviews and beauty product reviews, we make exceptions to these two things.
- In general, anything else that breaks our Terms of Service. (The first two listed above are also included in our Terms of Service.)
Step 6: Questions & Answers About Our Magazine (FAQ).
- Does it cost anything to apply/join? No. (Just like it doesn’t make sense to you to charge someone who’s passionate about writing, it doesn’t make sense to us either, so the cost is free!)
- Is there a limit on the number of articles I can write for each magazine edition I chose? Yes. Due to the high demand of the number of people who want to write for our magazine, we can only allow each writer to get one article featured. However, if you have more articles that you would like to write, you’re welcome to join our Millionaire’s Digest Team, and we’ll still get them published in front of our other 10,000+ readers to see.
- Can I use my blog/website name instead of my name when I get my articles published? No. We require everyone (except for businesses and companies) to use their first and last name if they want to get their articles published in our magazine(s), but we will still tag your blog/website in your articles for those of you who have one. Also, please note that as a way to keep peoples’ names private, we only publish their first name and first initial of their last name.)
- Are the magazine(s) free? Yes! They are currently free to anyone who would like to order/receive them!
- Where/how can I get the magazine(s)? They are only available through our magazine order form. (We’ll also have a storefront in the future, but for now, we only offer them through our order form.)
- Are the magazines going to be available as print editions? No. We’re not quite big enough to publish our own print editions. (At least not yet we aren’t…) The magazine will only be delivered to those who order it.
- Can a Business or Company apply to write for the Millionaire’s Digest Magazine(s)? Of course! If you’re a business or company looking to apply, you’ll need to contact us through our Contact Us page to let us know!
Step 7: Apply!
Please Note: You must complete all of the following steps in order to become a writer for our magazine(s). If you choose not to follow all of them, then we’ll have to respectfully decline your request
Step 1: First Name, Last Name
Step 2: Blog/website if you have one and want it published in our magazine. (Optional)
Step 3: Tell us what magazines you’re passionate about writing for! (Magazine editions can be found in Step 3.)
Step 4: For each magazine edition/topic you chose, what specifically do you plan to write your articles and stories about? (Please be descriptive and describe for each if you applied to write for more than one magazine.)
Step 5: Last but not least, tell us anything else you would like us know!
After that, you’re all set! Just leave all of that below, and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can! (For those of you who would like to apply, but would prefer to do it more privately, you’re welcome to use our magazine application form!)
And as always, if any of you have any questions, just leave them below and I’ll make sure to get them answered for you!
K&L – Millionaire’s Digest Magazine Founder & CEO