Written By Millionaire’s Digest Staff Member: Kenyona Copeland
Founder & Owner of: Christian Tea Talk & Podcast Blog
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Author, Books, Successful Living and Writing Writer
1. SHAVE. The hair on a man and woman can be very annoying, especially when it’s on her vagina and all around his shaft. No man wants to enjoy his treats, when it’s all messy and stinky. Hair does cause an odor! A Woman MUST be shaved from the beginning of her bikini line to the crack of her buttocks. The last thing you’d want is to make a terrible first impression.
2. APPEARANCE. I’m not a man, but I’m sure that they get tired of seeing women come to bed in just bare skin. Try some lingerie, heels, perfume, and have your hair done nicely. I’m not saying that you need to look like a model, but you need to keep him from having thoughts of leaving you, because of what you fail to explore. It’s okay to come to bed in bare skin, every once in a while -but don’t make it into a ritual that becomes boring for him.
3. ORAL SERVICES. If you haven’t already gone down on a guy/girl, don’t fret. It’s not something I’d recommend forcing someone to do. If you have experience “going downtown” or you’re looking for some pointers on what to do for your first time (I hope this helps). Get comfortable with your partner; ask questions and get to know what they do/don’t like. Personally, I think it’s okay to state to your partner what you’re not comfortable with. They will be understanding and have patience. Don’t say that you have experience with giving oral sex, then when you get in the bedroom it’s another story. Bragging is the most frowned upon!
4. CREATIVENESS. The more you can have some independence on getting great ideas on positions, or where to have sex the better it can be. People watch porn, but I wouldn’t recommend it, because it definitely takes away from the action in the bedroom or living room. If you haven’t, try using restraints, swings, toys, role-play,etc. Sex is supposed to be fun and creative.
5. LESS TALK, MORE MOTION. Everyone is different. Personally, I’m not a talkative person during sex, because I believe it kills the mood. Unless the motion is powerful enough to get a peep out of me, then I’ll say something. Some couples like to talk dirty to each other, while others prefer to just enjoy the motion-of-the-ocean. How can you enjoy the journey, when all you want to do is talk?
6. A GOOD PLAYLIST. Make sure that you have something groovy to groove to, otherwise you’ll be stuck with some of the disappointing YouTube mixes. I know, because I speak from experience. If you like to explore different genres of music, that’s perfectly fine, too! But just make sure you’re not having sex to something that can throw off the mood; there is music that has the ability to.
7. BE COMFORTABLE WITH YOU. Sex is no fun, when your self-esteem tells you otherwise. It makes you not want to enjoy your partner’s dedication to pleasing you. The best way to be comfortable with who you are, is to accept everything about yourself that can be considered lovable. If you dislike something on your body, don’t keep pointing it out. Your partner just might like it ten times more than you do. Keep the moment strong, and remember that he cares more about the “pleasing and teasing” part!
Article Credits: Kenyona Copeland
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor