Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Loveallie Lao
Founder & Owner of: Loveallie Lao
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor and Successful Living Writer
When a person is confident, cheerful, discipline enough, and very much willing to do the assigned task, then he or she has a positive morale. I believe everyone needs someone to give them hope and support to maintain a positive morale.
Here are some useful tips/suggestions:
1. Know your main objectives (or goals) and possible steps to achieve those objectives
2. Voice out your concerns and issues so that someone else can address them. So that someone else can help you and motivate you.
3. Every one of us wants to feel needed and appreciated. We wanted to feel important. So let other people feel they are important as well. Acknowledge their worth and their achievements.
4. Everyone wants affirmation, attention, and a pat on the back. It’s normal.
5. You must stop complaining, stop thinking about your liabilities, and stop thinking that you are not good enough.
6. No one is perfect. Everyone have flaws. So don’t feel insecure and inferior. You are way better than you think you are.
7. Always trust yourself, believe in yourself, and be yourself.
8. Respect other people so that they will respect you back. You must earn the respect of other people.
9. Dress up. Create a good self-image. First impressions are important.
10. Seek out successful people, and ask them about their success. List down the important key points on how they attain it. Ask for advice.
11. Picture yourself to be successful, and possessing the qualities of a successful person.
12. Be optimistic. Always stay motivated.
13. Always smile and infect other people with your positivity. It creates a positive environment.
“People who are more psychologically well and happier tend to be better producers. They tend to be superior decision makers, and demonstrate better interpersonal behaviors,” says Thomas Wright, Jon Wefald Leadership Chair in Business Administration and Management Professor at Kansas State University.
Article Credits: Loveallie Lao
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor