Please Note: This Information has Expired.
Important Message: This is only available to our Millionaire’s Digest Team. If you’re on our digest team and I contacted you, but did not receive your invitation link to fill out the application (which tells me how many articles you’ll be writing and such), please contact me through the Contact Us page, or leave your comment below. If you’re not on our team but want to sign up to join our Millionaire’s Digest Team, you’ll have to do it through our Want to Join our Millionaire’s Digest Team post.
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll easily get your article(s) out in front of thousands of Readers.
- The freedom to write as many articles as you want. We’ll even let you write them about yourself too.*
- A page that I will let you personalize and have 100% control over. (More details coming soon!)
- We’ll list your blog in our magazine as a square ad for consumers to see. (And remember, this will stay here forever, so keep in mind how many people will be flipping the page to see this.)
- For every single article you write, at the end I can add links to other posts as well as links to any of your social media accounts.
- I also have a feature where I can actually embed videos for you, so if you want that included, I can do that for you too!
- Ever been given the chance to actually write for a magazine, let alone be on the team and in the first edition of one…?
- If there’s anything else you can think of that I could do to help you out more, then I’ll be open to providing it for you too!
What are the rules for writing and getting my articles approved to be in The Millionaire’s Digest magazine?
You are required to write at least 1 article.
- One needs to be written about your Readers. Meaning, all the same rules apply as before.
- The rest of them is up to you! Meaning, no rules apply as before.* So if you’ve been dying to write about yourself for The Millionaire’s Digest, then knock yourself out and write as much about yourself as you want. (But you don’t have to if you don’t want to!)
What do I write them about?
They need to be written about anything that has to do with successful living and under these subcategories:
- Brain Hacks
- Positive Thinking
- Time Management
They basically need to be about anything that will inspire people.
How should I write my articles?
Write them however you want. Here are some ideas:
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life’s learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
- Basically, anything people find useful, can gain, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things then it doesn’t get published in The Millionaire’s Digest magazine.
How long should I make them?
However long you want. There’s no word count, however, I do ask that you make them as long as you can, but remember, choose content over length.
Since this is a magazine, try to do your best to write them in paragraphs. Please know, though, that if you knowingly write something that you obviously know you shouldn’t have, then don’t expect me to be in the best mood possible when I come around and read it.
Can I post my articles that I write for the Magazine on my Blog as well?
Yes. We have no control over what you can and can’t post on your website. The only thing we control is your articles that get posted on our website, but we just want to remind you that if you post your articles on your own website before the magazine comes out, people may not want to read your article because you had already posted it on your website.
How is the magazine going to work?
This is a very good question. Since we’re just starting out and we’re not as big as all the other magazines out there, we’re going to revolve the magazine around one specific category at a time that way each magazine has it’s own theme.
For example, this one is just about successful living. The next one that comes out could be about travel, but it just depends on the number of outside factors that influences the decisions.
Once our user base starts to grow, and once we hit a certain number of writers for each category, we will launch more than one edition at the same time.
Anything else about the Magazine?
- The magazine is only going to be a digital version, which means it’s only going to be available electronically. We’re not quite big enough to have a printed edition yet… At least, for now, we’re not…
- Make sure to reference back and add backlinks to other articles and posts you’ve written on your blog. (Yes… I can embed links, photos and videos into an electronic magazine.)
- The magazine will also be available to download and read in Apple’s Bookstore, the Newsstand, Google’s Play Store and more!
- We’ll do our best to get a magazine published every month.
Sending Your Articles.
To send in your articles, you can either submit them regularly here on WordPress like you do all your other articles and posts, but just add in parenthesis (For Magazine) in the title, or you can email them to me as a Microsoft document at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, be sure to carefully proofread your work for any spelling errors and mistakes. I suggest you all use Microsoft Word since it points out your spelling errors as you type along. But whatever you do, just make sure you proofread it!! I don’t want people thinking you’re dumb because you misspelled or used the wrong “your.” Then from there, I will make sure it everything else gets taken care of for you!
When is the last day to turn in my articles?
You have until the end of December. If I don’t receive your articles by the end of the deadline then I will not publish them in our magazine.
How do I Apply?
You have to apply by sending us an email telling us you want to apply to write for our magazine.
Remember, you have to be on our 300+ Millionaire’s Digest team in order to write for it. You also have to explain in your letter why you are applying as well as what you plan on writing about. If you become approved, you will receive an email that will contain the application. If you were approached and invited by The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO, but did not receive the invitation link to fill out the application, please contact us through our Contact Us page.
Just want to give another huge thanks to all of you out there who allow me to do this for you guys, as well as help me out as well! Also, the magazine will not come out until the second or third week of the following month, and once it does, I will notify everyone, and if you have any questions, just leave them below and I will answer them for you. If it’s more personal than you know you can always email me!
K&L -The Millionaire’s Digest Author & Publisher