Need help getting your blog/website to grow…? Happens to the best of us! We can help you get more likes, more followers, more views and more comments on your posts, and we’ll do it all for free for you!
And Please Note Before Reading: As the CEO of the Millionaire’s Digest, I don’t make any of my team members do anything that I know wouldn’t like other people making me do. I understand that a lot of you have your own blog/website to run too, so I just you guys write your posts whenever you have the time to do so!
Step 1: What’s in it for you?
- We’ll make sure to include your name, the topics you write about, and the link to your blog/website in all of the articles you write. If you’re an author and have a book you’re trying to sell, or more than one blog/website, we’ll make sure to include those too!
- Did you know that we currently have more than 9,000+ followers/subscribers and growing by almost 50+ every day? (And this is just here on WordPress!) Well, now that you’re on our team, you’ve now gained 9,000+ more followers/subscribers for your audience!
- Free advertising available only to our Millionaire’s Digest team. (If you need help getting your blog/website out there, we can create a square ad for you and we’ll even put it on the front page too!
- After your articles/posts get published here on the Millionaire’s Digest, it gets put out there in front of thousands of our readers to see, so keep in mind that if you write something that people really love, it may spark a viral trend.
- We also have it set up for you guys where you can also get your articles published directly on our social media accounts too. (Facebook, Twitter, Etc.)
- We have a page with all of our team members on it, which also includes link(s) to their website(s), as well as what they do for The Millionaire’s Digest! (It’s another thing we do to help get our team members become more noticeable! If you would like to see it, you’re all welcome to check it out here.)
- This one’s for the new bloggers out there who recently joined WordPress! If you’re new to blogging and don’t want to spend at minimum 2 years building up your own blog, then you know you’re always welcome to join ours!
- Unlike other websites and magazines where they make you fill out information and require you to be certified in a specific field, you don’t need a degree here at The Millionaire’s Digest. If you know what you’re passionate about, and you love sharing it with others, then I’ll take you anytime any day!
- Lastly, if there’s anything else you could think of that we could do for you, just make sure to include it in your comment and we’ll see if we can try to make it happen for you!
Step 2: What is The Millionaire’s Digest about…? Like, what’s there to talk about?
Whatever you’re feeling up for! We don’t call it the “Millionaire’s” Digest for nothing! Here’s a quick rundown!
(P.S. – Go with what you’re passionate about and what you love to talk about!)
- Cars & Autos
- Family & Life
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Gardening
- Sports & Games
- Stories (Drama, Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Brain Hacks, Happiness, Inspiration, Etc.)
You can write about anything you want, and if it’s not listed under any of our topics you want to write about, I can easily add it for you. (P.S. – Again, just as long as you’re passionate about it!)
Step 3: How are my articles suppose to be written? Like, what do I write about?
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life’s learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
- (Basically, anything people can find useful, can gain from, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things, then it doesn’t get published on The Millionaire’s Digest.)
Step 4: Important parts/Main parts you need to know:
- Tagging your articles: You don’t have to tag your articles, but you’re welcome to if you want to! I usually do that for everyone as a way to help save them some time.
- Setting up your articles: Do not try to set your articles up. For example, you’ll notice that everyone on our team has their articles set up as “Founder of This,” or, “Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member…” I also do that because the process can be very difficult, and it will also save you time.
- Adding Images: If you’re new and you’re just starting out, you won’t be able to add your own images. Once you become an author, you will have that privilege, but, if it’s really that important to you to have a certain image attached or featured with your article, you’re welcome to emailing it to me and I will make sure it gets included in your article.
- Adding Links from Your Blog/Website: Feel free to add hyperlinks and backlinks to other articles you’ve written on your blog, that way it can direct more people back to you. If you do this, though, try to do your best to incorporate them in your writing rather than just adding them at the end of your article.
- Adding Social Media Links/Other Links: After you get done writing your articles, you are not allowed to add any other social media accounts, your email, or any other types of links to it. This also includes irrelevant links too. If you do this, they will get removed from your article, and possibly not get published at all.
- Writing Out Your Articles: You are required to completely write out your entire articles/posts. If you just put a link in your article or write it out half way, then submit it and say you’re done with it, then it will not get published. The only way your articles get published is if they are completely written out and that they are by you.
- Most Important Thing to Know: You are not allowed to write your posts about yourself. If you do, then your posts will get deleted and you will no longer be on our Millionaire’s Digest team. The only exception to this rule is if you’re writing something in the story section, a review on a product of some kind, or a learning experience you had in the past. And I’m not saying this to be mean, but because that’s what our readers ask of us.
- Writing About Products Review: Writing about products, services, or anything else that promotes these type of things is not allowed. The only things that are allowed are books or makeup items. If that’s what you’re really passionate about, then you’ll need to please mention it in your comment before you do so.
Step 5: Apply!
To apply, visit our website application form.
K&L – The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO