1. If I could change one thing about myself that’s been holding me back, what would it be?
This is a tough question since many of us are in denial when it comes to changing the habits that hold us back the most. Whether you are struggling financially, slightly overweight, or smoking cigarettes, deal with it as soon as possible. In other words, don’t settle for failure when you want success.
2. Did I do everything I could today to make tomorrow the way I want it to be?
At the end of each day, you either rejoice or regret what you did in your day. If you’ve done everything you could today, tomorrow will always work itself out. This way, you’ll make every day count towards your success.
3. How would the person I would like to be do what I’m about to do?
What you’re basically asking is, “If I were in the year 2020, would I make the decisions that I’m making right now?” This will allow you to behave like the person that you’ve been striving to be.
4. Who could have helped me today if I had only asked…?
There isn’t a day that goes by where you couldn’t have asked for more help. Leverage your responsibilities by asking for help. It doesn’t really matter who you ask, just ask!
5. How would I act today if I knew that I would be getting what I want tomorrow?
We all have a deep promise within us. Some of us just need faith to activate that promise. If you were 100 percent sure of your future, how would you act if you knew that everything that you wanted will come to fruition?
6. What are 3 major improvements that I can make within the next 30 days?
We all have improvements that we need to make in our lives. They constantly nag at us and we need to address them. Instead of running away from them, seek to improve your life and enhance yourself by directly dealing with these issues.
7. How can I deliver more value to more people in less time?
In short, ask yourself, “How do I become better to more people in the fastest way possible?” It will also help you to expand your influence. You’ll be surprised by how much this question can change your life completely.
8. If there was one goal that I must accomplish within the next 3 months, what would it be?
Get serious with yourself and focus on the one overarching goal that you need to accomplish within the next three months. If you do, you will make tremendous strides in your life and overcome many obstacles.
9. How do I give more of myself to those that are in need of me?
Right where you are, there are many people who need your help. If you know of any way that you can help, make sure you do it. Whether you’re working your local homeless shelter or reading poems to hospital patients, these people need you desperately so reach down and lend them a hand!
10. How do I increase the quality and quantity of my work?
Getting better at what you do is only going to help those you serve. Speeding up your work (automation, mass-production, delegation, etc.) is another way to serve those people on a greater scale with your excellent product or service!